Supermarket Fuel Card
Our supermarket fuel card in partnership with fuelGenie provides access to over 1,300 supermarket fuel stations across the UK. This pump price card can be used at all Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s forecourts and is ideal for car and van fleets operating within local or regional urban areas. Supermarket fuel cards provide a convenient and easy payment method for fuelling your fleet.
The transparent pump-based pricing model for diesel and petrol supermarket fuel purchases ensures you completely control your fuel spend. Giving you peace of mind that each time your drivers fill up, it’ll be at a low cost and within your budget. Also, our supermarket cardholders can use their fuel cards in conjunction with the range of supermarket loyalty programmes, including Clubcard and Nectar.
Access to all Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Tesco fuel stations
Perfect for van and car fleets
Collect supermarket loyalty points
Retail pump pricing model for diesel and petrol purchases
Retail + pricing model for sundry purchases
Administration fee of 1.0% based on the value of each invoice
Cards charged at £9.50 per card per annum
Benefits of Supermarket Fuel Cards
1. Low-Cost Fuel – Supermarket fuel is available in 1,300 sites across the country, with widespread coverage across towns and cities.
2. Better Driver Efficiency – Our supermarket fuel cards make it possible to monitor the location of your drivers, ensuring that they fill up with low-cost supermarket fuel each time, saving you time and money. In addition, the vast network of supermarket filling stations makes it possible to reduce driver downtime and ensure that drivers remain on the most efficient route.
3. Hands-On Control of your Fleet – With fleet telematics, you can monitor the performance of your drivers, their locations, view transactions, and make changes to your supermarket fuel card access.
4. Reduced Admin Time – Using supermarket fuel cards makes the recording of fuel expenses and VAT simple. Designed to reduce your administration time, fuel transactions are reported in HMRC-approved invoices and include paperless options.
5. Additional Security Features – With supermarket fuel cards you can stay in control with purchase limits on certain items, like fuel, lubricants or AdBlue.
Where can Supermarket fuel cards be used?
To find the nearest refuelling station where your supermarket fuel card will be accepted, all you need to do is use our garage locator. The garage locator tool can also be downloaded as an App, where directions can be given to the station of your choice.
Engage with us to find out more about the supermarket fuel card
For more information on supermarket fuel cards or supermarket fuel, check out our blog post dedicated to answering many frequently asked questions. Alternatively, please give us a call if you would like some guidance on choosing the right fuel card for your business or designing a tailored multi-card solution. We are always here to help.
Fair and transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Control your usage
In addition to PIN protection you can also set a range of rules and limits to your fuel card account to help control usage and improve security.
Monitor your activity
Full online account management provides access to all your transactional information. You can also manage cards and view invoices.
We are here to help
When you contact us we can ensure you have the best solution based on your fuel spend and operational requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover our full range of FAQs here
How do fuel cards work?
For an in-depth explanation on how fuel cards work, please check out our guide dedicated to the topic.
Fuel cards work as an alternative payment method for fuel. Each card can be allocated to a driver or a vehicle within a business (including sole traders) and is used at an appropriate fuel station based on the fuel network the card is compatible with. All the driver needs to do is pay for the fuel in the same way you would with a credit or debit card at the cashier. No receipts need to be kept by the driver. In addition to capturing the litres purchased, the card will also prompt for vehicle odometer and registration data, which will be included in your transactional data. The company will then be invoiced for all transactions on the card, in one efficient bill.
What can you buy with a fuel card?
Most branded fuel cards can only be used to purchase fuel, except for a few cards which can be used to pay for toll roads. AdBlue and gas oil can be purchased on the majority of fuel cards too.
Our expenses card: Expensemate+ is optimised for fuel purchasing, as well as having the functionality to purchase wider business expenses. To find out more, and apply for an Expensemate card you can visit our website.
How do I apply for a fuel card account?
To apply for an account, you can give us a call on: 01482 387 777. One of our sales executives can provide you with any further information, and go through an application on the phone, or send the forms via email. You can also apply via our website with our online application form.