The new IOS 11 Software was released for Apple devices on 19th September. The software is compatible with the IPhone 5s or later, iPad mini 2 or later and the 6th generation IPod touch or later. The simple way of updating your device is by using the following steps on your device: Settings > General > Software Update.
The Fuelmate garage locator app was built for iOS10 and earlier and therefore iOS11 does not support it. Users of our app may have been experiencing some problems with the new update and we apologise for that! However, the good news is that the update for the app available from the Apple app store now.
Simple steps for to update the Fuelmate Garage locator:
- Log into your iTunes account
- Open up the app store
- Go to the update app section
- Update the app and your Fuelmate Garage locator app should be up and running perfectly!
Any problems do not hesitate to ask our Fuelmate team who are always glad to help!
What does the new iOS11 software update entice?
- Instant notes – Apple notes can open Notes straight from the lock screen by tapping the apple pencil.
- New Files App – Integrates more tightly with the likes of Box, Dropbox and Google drive.
- Enhanced live photos – e.g. Boomerang style.
- Imessage – Emoji’s that track your facial expression and record your voice!
- Smarter Siri – Language translations
- Google maps – The maps have been updated for guidance around certain airports and shopping centres including the likes of Heathrow.