BP cards refuelling network
Our garage locator will display the fuel station locations that correlate with your brand of fuel card. Options to search for stations that are HGV suitable and open 24 hours are also available.
Discover the wide refuelling network that comes with a BP business fuel card by using our garage locator.
BP fuel cards loyalty programme
As a BP fuel card UK holder, you can become part of BP’s exclusive loyalty programme, BPme Rewards. Simply pick up a BPme Rewards card from any BP fuel station or sign up via the BPme app. You’ll be able to start earning points on qualifying BP transactions, either when you buy things in-store or when you purchase fuel.
Once you’ve earned your points, you can redeem them on fuel or shop purchases or save them up in exchange for a variety of products in the BPme rewards catalogue. Your points can also be swapped for vouchers at participating retailers such as Amazon.co.uk, Marks & Spencer and Love2Shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover our full range of FAQs here
How do I apply for a BP fuel card?
To apply for a BP fuel card account, please fill in an online application form. Alternatively, please call us on 01482 387 777. One of our sales executives will be happy to discuss the relative information with you, explain the application on the phone, or send the forms via email.
How can BP fuel cards help my business?
Overall, BP fuel cards are an effective way to help your fleet and business stay in control of their fuel costs. They can save the business money and time and give you peace of mind with their specialised security features.
Here’s a summary of the ways a BP fuel card can help your business:
- Provide fuel cost savings on the best quality fuel against UK average pump prices.
- Security features designed to tackle fraud and theft.
- Access to a convenient and extensive motorway network of fuel sites that are HGV friendly to save driver’s time.
- BPme Rewards programme that allows you to swap points for vouchers at Amazon and M&S Simply Food.
- Access to data that can produce fleet reports to help improve fleet efficiency.
- Reduction in admin-time with HMRC approved invoices produced.
- Tailored pricing models so you can choose the BP fuel card that will benefit your fleet the most.
- Interest isn’t charged when using BP fuel cards.
Why should I use BP fuel cards over other payment methods?
There are many reasons why you should use a BP fuel card over another payment method. For more information on using fuel cards vs credit cards, please read our blog post on the topic. The main reasons to use a BP fuel card over alternative payment methods include:
- Fuel cost savings and discounts.
- Security features are more advanced, helping to prevent theft and fraud.
- You can receive benefits such as the BPme Rewards programme to provide vouchers that can be redeemed with certain online and in-store retailers.
- No interest is charged.
- Reduction in admin time as claiming expenses, receipt collection, expense forms and keeping records of mileage isn’t needed.
- Purchases can be limited to just fuel which can help control expenses.
How do I know which BP fuel card is the best for my fleet?
Simply use our fuel card comparison tool. Enter your criteria, and the fuel cards that will be most suited to the needs of your fleet will be shown and compared against one another.
How many sites can my drivers use with a BP fuel card?
How do I find a station that accepts my BP fuel card?
You can find the nearest station in your BP fuel card network but using our garage locator tool. We also have a garage locator app for when your drivers are on the go and need to know where to refuel.
What can be bought with a BP fuel card?
Parameters can be set so that your BP fuel card can pay for just fuel. However, you can also purchase fuel and vehicle-related products and services. For example, AdBlue and screen wash can be purchased with a BP fuel card. The restrictions on purchase items are completely up to you.
How do I order new/additional BP fuel cards?
Please call our account management team during business hours, 8 am – 5 pm, to order a replacement card or any additional BP fuel cards. Outside of business hours, you can order these by accessing your account via our online portal or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.